After flipping the wing back to normal, I started clecoing down the top skins. The inboard skin seems to fit fine, but the outboard skin doesn’t look right – there are ripples when I cleco it down. I had similar fit issues with the other wing, so I’ll have to go back into the archives to see what I did. I don’t think the problem is caused by the twist jigs being out of alignment; my digital level says they are within 0.1 degrees of each other.
I exhausted my entire supply of 1/8″ and 5/32″ clecos pinning up this wing… Mostly because it does take a lot of clecos to hold all the ribs plus skins in place, but also because I have some other assemblies hanging out in the storage area that are clecoed together, like the right-side fuel tank. Lesson learned: Don’t skimp out on clecos! You’ll definitely use them all.