I spent 6.8 hours on Sunday installing the wing step skin, and then filling the remaining rivet holes with spackle and sanding them smooth. With these two items done, my left wing is complete for now, minus a few additional tasks (such as mounting the wing tip and wing tip lights). So, my wing is now resting in its new home in the newly-completed wing rack.
I spent the remainder of my time on Sunday completing inventory of the fuselage kit. There are a lot of pieces! I got through most of the packed sub-kits, and the major pieces left to inspect / count are the skins, side channels and longerons.