I finished assembly of the rudder structure this weekend. All went together as expected.
Unfortunately I will have to wait to complete the rudder as I am awaiting a replacement skin from TAF (the one that came in my kit was damaged in shipment). It’s on its way from the factory, hopefully will receive it soon.
As of now I think the empennage will have to go on pause; I’m awaiting parts for the remaining assemblies:
- Rudder: replacement skin
- Elevator: replacement right skin (missing holes for stiffener channel)
- Vertical stabilizer: missing 3 sets of hinge brackets that are needed for step 2
Good thing I also ordered the wing kit, guess that’s what I’ll be starting this week!